TAW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome ! I pay my beer !

3 posters

Go down

Welcome ! I pay my beer ! Empty Welcome ! I pay my beer !

Post  Pedrobob Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:13 pm

What about a couple of Beer ? Razz

Welcome ! I pay my beer ! Beer
Pedrobob
Pedrobob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome ! I pay my beer ! Empty Re: Welcome ! I pay my beer !

Post  kingkoolkoobyak Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:07 pm

ah, un conneseur
Very Happy

if u find this one somewhere, get it! and drink all 6 of them at once!

TYSKIE, polands finest
Welcome ! I pay my beer ! 1239715488

à votre santé!

Welcome ! I pay my beer ! Smiley-bier
kingkoolkoobyak
kingkoolkoobyak

http://wieprze.pl/

Back to top Go down

Post  sivakisLT Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Welcome ! I pay my beer ! MelynasalusLithuanians often drink beer ... and often proud of the fact that the Lithuanian beer is worth the reputation. And usually are limited not only on price but on the habit. It was not clear whether such research has been done, but they could raise the hypothesis that people drinking beer, usually chooses one and the same name, mark, type. Probably often even nesusimąsto about other alternatives. Well, of course, in Lithuanian bars and restaurants, great selection and can not - reigns most famous characters.

However, beer lovers, there are so many options that it is doubtful whether it is possible to try everything. You can choose from hundreds of beers.

There are 4 main types of beer:

* American Pale lager (white beer)
* Pilsneris (with a little aitresnio, kartesnio taste)
* Pale lager (it is less barley and it is usually a little lighter than other types of beer)
* Dark beer (made from burnt barley, so it is aitresnio taste and smell, and much darker in color)

But this is a major beer types have long brewing practice is extended to many other, modifying the main brands of beer a wide range of tastes. Fruits, vegetables, spices are different, and creates a unique taste of beer. You can find and cherry and tropical fruit and honey, and even pumpkin beer taste.

Some of the mere thought of a beer can get bad. But why nepaeksperentavus?

For example, in Germany, which is famous for the beer industry, it is now very fashionable beer production line - orange and apple flavored beer.

Great Britain is a very popular beer gardinimas green lemon juice. It is also practiced mixing beer with lemonade, coca-cola, caffeine, and even energy drinks.

As shown in the picture below, beer can be gardinamas a wide range of measures which may prove completely unbelievable
Welcome ! I pay my beer ! Alausratas

source

sivakisLT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum